Zach Wilson’s Ex-Girlfriend Is Now Engaged To His Former Teammate, College Roommate

Quarterback Zach Wilson 4 of the Denver Broncos
Quarterback Zach Wilson 4 of the Denver Broncos
Quarterback Zach Wilson 4 of the Denver Broncos

In what has turned out to be some sort of a strange love triangle, Zach Wilson’s ex-girlfriend Abbey Gile is now engaged to his former teammate and good friend, Dax Milne of the Washington Commanders.

Wilson and Milne were roommates when they attended and played for Brigham Young University. Milne plays wide receiver for Washington who has had 15 receptions for 120 yards and one touchdown over his two seasons with the Commanders.

On Monday, Dax Milne posted a photo of him proposing to Gile on Instagram with the caption, “She said YES.”

This strange turn of events appears to have roots in rumors that spread over the summer of 2022.

It began when Milne posted a photo to Instagram which implied that he was dating Wilson’s ex-girlfriend Abbey Gile.

Following some negative reaction from fans, Gile accused Zach Wilson of cheating on her with his mom Lisa’s best friend.

The photo of Milne and Gile together also just happened to be posted less than a month after Zach Wilson was spotted in the stands with a mystery woman at a Yankees game who was later identified as Nicolettee Dellanno, a well-known TikToker at the time with over 230,000 followers.

@nicolettee_dellanno The best basics ever from @White Fox Boutique ♬ Do It – Chloe x Halle

Dellanno, however, now has only one video on TikTok that’s been posted since October of 2022.

She and Wilson are also now engaged as he popped the question while the couple was vacationing on the Amalfi Coast in Italy last month.

“To the love of my life, I never truly understood what love was until I met you,” Wilson wrote on Instagram alongside a photo of Dellanno showing off her engagement ring. “You’re not just my partner, but my best friend and my everything. I can’t wait to make a lifetime of memories with you, Nic. I love you.”

“Zach, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Everyday I admire your strength and I’m so incredibly proud of you,” she wrote in an Instagram post of her own. “I’m so in love with you and can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together. I love you.”

The post Zach Wilson’s Ex-Girlfriend Is Now Engaged To His Former Teammate, College Roommate appeared first on BroBible.



Zach Wilson’s Ex-Girlfriend Is Now Engaged To His Former Teammate, College Roommate
Pinoy Human Rights

Post a Comment

0 Comments