Show The Love For Your Favorite Team This MLB Postseason With Officially Licensed Nike Gear!

Nike MLB gear for the playoffs
Nike MLB gear for the playoffs

I know I’ve talked a lot about the joys (and suffering) of the football season, but my first love will always be baseball. You can imagine I’m simultaneously thrilled for all-day postseason marathons this week and stressed beyond belief at the prospect of my beloved Yanks having to overcome the Red Sox only to have to battle the Rays in the next round. If you’re like me and can’t help but be romantic about baseball, then head over to Nike this week for some much-needed team spirit for the MLB postseason.

TAP HERE TO SHOP NIKE MLB GEAR!

At the end of the day, I don’t love the Bronx Bombers’ chances this postseason, especially if Aaron Judge doesn’t play or is limited by his litany of injuries. But as long as the Astros, Dodgers, or the other AL East teams don’t win, I’d be okay with the final outcome. Much like last year, my backup allegiance lies with the Brewers. After all, nothing beats living in Milwaukee when the local teams are doing well.

Nike

Boston Red Sox “Early Work” Dri-FIT T-Shirt

Never underestimate postseason magic in Beantown.

TAP HERE TO BUY @ NIKE – $48
Nike

Houston Astros Cooperstown T-Shirt

Is the dynasty dead? We shall see.

TAP HERE TO BUY @ NIKE – $38

The post Show The Love For Your Favorite Team This MLB Postseason With Officially Licensed Nike Gear! appeared first on BroBible.



Show The Love For Your Favorite Team This MLB Postseason With Officially Licensed Nike Gear!
Pinoy Human Rights

Post a Comment

0 Comments